Our clients, reputable local and top tier international law firms, are currently seeking ambitious lawyers and associates in the field of energy law to join their offices in Budapest. Their highly regarded energy practice works on the most significant energy deals across the region and the successful candidates will work closely with leading experts, advising a wide range of clients including: multinational energy holding companies, energy traders, project companies, power plant operators, the government, across sector specific M&A transactions, administrative and licensing procedures, regulatory issues, energy infrastructure developments, renewable and alternative energy sources, among others.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree and/or bar qualification
- Relevant experience gained in the field of energy law at a leading local or international law firm
- At least 1 year of work experience gained after graduating law school or with up to max 4 years’ experience after bar
- Excellent English and Hungarian language skills – both written and spoken
- Confident and professional attitude
- Positive, pro-active mindset with ability to take initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for Energy Associates and Lawyers who are eager to work in a fast paced, challenging yet flexible, international environment where both personal and professional development are encouraged..
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Dorottya Eros at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.