Our client is a leading international law firm in Central and Eastern Europe. They are currently looking for a new colleague to join their expanding Budapest offices in the field of public procurement law and in related fields of construction law and competition law (state aid law).
Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare legal resolutions and conduct international legal research
- Coordinate and manage legal case analysis
- Provide consultancy and support to both to the contracting and the bidder’s side
- Prepare and review contracts
- Provide legal assistance and support in litigation
- Keep in touch with clients
- Manage other legal and administrative tasks
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Theoretical and/or practical experience in at least one of the above mentioned fields
- Fluent German language skills (fluent English also preferred)
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Professional attitude, strong work ethic with a high level of commitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
It’s considered an advantage if you have:
- Theoretical or practical experience in other transactional areas such as real estate law
- Relevant public procurement experience
Our client offers an international client base and work environment with interesting and diverse legal work. The successful candidate will have publication opportunities and receive a competitive remuneration and benefit package. The firm offers long-term career opportunities where professional development is encouraged.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, reach out and send your CV to Jasmin at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.