A reputable, highly ranked law firm is looking for lawyers to join their growing offices in Budapest and become a part of their innovative and accomplished team serving both local and international clients. The ideal candidates are freshly bar qualified or have up to a few years of post-bar qualification experience. The lawyers will have the possibility to deal with high profile cases and work among market leading lawyers.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience gained in corporate and commercial law, preferably at a reputable law firm
- Up to three years of post-qualification experience
- Experience or interest in pharmaceutical and employment law is an advantage
- Fluency in Hungarian and English – both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Reliable with strong work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for junior associates who are eager to face new challenges, further progress and take the next step in their career. To apply, please don’t hesitate to send your CV in English to Dorottya at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.