Our clients, reputable local and international law firms are currently seeking Corporate M&A lawyers to join their expanding practices in Budapest. The lawyers will have the possibility to join a highly regarded M&A practice and work on challenging, high profile transactions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification
- Anywhere between 0-8 years PQE (post bar qualification experience)
- Valuable experience gained in the field of Corporate and M&A transactions from a reputable firm
- Ability to coordinate M&A transactions (in case of senior lawyers with 3+ yrs PQE)
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude, client centric with high work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for highly driven corporate and M&A lawyers who seek continuous career progression and would like to work in fast paced, international environment.
If you recognize yourself in the description, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya Eros at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.