Our client, a reputable boutique law firm is currently looking for an experienced Associate and/or a bar qualified lawyer to join their expanding offices in in Budapest. The new hire will be responsible for general corporate matters and provide day-to-day advice to both local multinational clients across various fields.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree and/or bar qualification
- Around 2-5 years of professional work experience
- Valuable experience gained in corporate law from a reputable law firm
- Experience gained in some of the following fields are desired: data protection, IT/IP, media law, competition law
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills
- Ability to handle certain cases independently (but supervision and support is provided when needed)
- Positive, can-do attitude with excellent communication and drafting skills
- Practical approach, dedication, thoroughness, accuracy
This is an exceptional opportunity for Associates and lawyers that are eager to face new challenges, work close to the business, among market leading experts and become a member of a leading law firm where both personal and professional development is encouraged. If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to Jasmin at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.