Our client, an international law firm, is currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious junior associate in the field of corporate M&A to join their Tallinn office.
As a junior associate you will be in charge to prepare legal opinions and provide legal assistance to senior lawyers. You will have the possibility to help advise clients and represent the firm before authorities and partners.
- Law degree
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience from a reputable law firm
- Experience in corporate law and M&A
- Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level motivation and commitment to result
- Handling and management of client contracts
- Knowledge of Estonian, English languages
If you are looking to join a young and dynamic team that offers excellent opportunity for career growth and professional development, please send your CV in English to Karam at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.