Our client, a reputable law firm is seeking an ambitious lawyer in the field of energy law to join their growing offices in Budapest. Their highly regarded energy practice provides legal advice to businesses, investors, and financial institutions across a wide range of issues relating to projects and transactions in the energy industry.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree and bar qualification
- 1+ years post qualification experience is desired (experienced Associates before bar and freshly bar qualified lawyers are also welcome to apply)
- Energy law experience gained at a leading local or international law firm
- Excellent English and Hungarian language skills – both written and spoken
- Confident and professional attitude
- Positive, pro-active mindset with ability to take initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for Energy lawyers who are eager to work in a fast paced, challenging yet flexible, international environment, where both personal and professional development are encouraged.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Dorottya Eros at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.