Our client is a top tier international law firm operating across Emerging Europe and Central Asia. They offer top quality legal support to clients across diverse industries and business sectors, handling some of the most high profile and complex assignments. They are currently looking for an ambitious Junior Associate to join their growing Budapest offices and become a member of their Competition & Litigation and Employment Practice groups. The Associate will have the opportunity to support both of these highly regarded practices and work closely among market leading experts.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- Relevant work experience gained in either competition law, litigation or employment law is desired
- Interest to work across all listed fields is expected
- Experience gained in an international environment is a plus
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to take initiative
- Positive attitude with the motivation to grow
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious junior associates to advance their careers at a top tier law firm where personal and professional growth in encouraged. If you are interested, please send us your CV in English at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.