Our client, a top tier International law firm is seeking ambitious Junior Associates to join their highly regarded Energy practice in Budapest where they will participate in the most significant energy deals across the region. The successful candidates will work closely with leading experts, advising a wide range of clients including multinational energy holding companies, energy traders, project companies, power plant operators and the government, across sector specific M&A transactions, administrative and licensing procedures, regulatory issues, energy infrastructure developments, renewable and alternative energy sources, among others.
The ideal candidates possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- Some work experience in the field of energy law is considered a plus (fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Genuine interest in energy
- Fluency in English and Hungarian – both written and spoken
- Confident and professional attitude
- Positive, pro-active mindset with ability to take initiative
This is an excellent opportunity for junior associates who are eager to work in a fast paced, challenging international environment where both personal and professional development are encouraged.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Dorottya Eros at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.