Our clients, top tier international and reputable local law firms, are currently looking for fresh graduates and junior associates to join their growing Budapest offices across various practices, including; Corporate M&A, Banking and finance, Real Estate, Energy, Regulatory & Compliance, Data protection, IT/IP.
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with market leading experts on significant deals and participate in high profile cases.
The ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- Work experience and/or genuine interest in any of the above listed fields of law
- Experience gained at a reputable law firm or an international environment is a plus
- Fluent Hungarian and English (written and verbal)
- Confidence with a professional attitude
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Ability to take initiatives and meet tight deadlines
If you are eager to explore new job opportunities and work in an international environment where both personal and professional development is encouraged, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jasmin by sending your English CV at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.