Our client is a leading global law firm with presence in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for lawyers to join their expanding IPT and Employment Practice groups in Budapest. The lawyers within this practice support their clients across various fields, including IP, IT, general commercial, employment law and data protection. The successful candidates will have the possibility to work across all listed areas but the position may also be tailored to one’s experience and interest. Experienced Associates (before bar) are also encouraged to apply.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- Experience gained in at least two of the following fields: IT, IP law, employment law, data protection
- Valuable experience gained at a reputable local or international law firm
- Ability to work well independently and take initiative
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
The successful candidates will join a highly ranked prestigious practice and will have the opportunity to develop among market leading experts. If you are interested, please get in touch and send your CV in complete confidence to Jasmin at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.