Our client is a leading, global law firm with presence in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. They are currently looking for a lawyer to join their expanding IPT Practice groups in Budapest, who will be dedicated towards IP and IT matters.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification (ideally with 1-3 years PQE)
- Experience gained in IP law from a local or international law firm
- Experience in IT law is a plus
- Ability to work well independently and take initiative
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
The successful candidates will join a top-ranked prestigious IPT team and will have the opportunity to develop among market leading experts. If you are interested, please get in touch and send your CV in complete confidence to Jasmin at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.