Our client, a top tier international law firm, is currently looking for a Junior Associate to join their TMT practice group in Budapest, to mainly deal with privacy, data protection and IP law matters.
- Law degree with excellent academic records
- At least 6 months (max 1 year) relevant experience gained in data protection and IP law
- Work experience gained preferably at a recognized local or international law firm
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills
- Proactive, with high work ethic and ability to work well in a team
- Ability to thrive under pressure with a can-do approach
- Outstanding communication and drafting skills
This is an excellent opportunity for Junior Associates who would be eager to work closely with highly regarded, market leading lawyers in an environment where both personal and professional development is encouraged.
If you are interested in the position and would like to learn more, please send your CV to Dorottya Eros at; Dorottya.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.