Our client is a recognized law firm and they are currently looking for experienced Junior Associates or young bar qualified lawyers for their Real Estate practice. The successful candidate will join the firm’s dynamic, expanding team in Budapest.
Ideally, candidates will possess the following:
- Hungarian law degree
- Hungarian Bar qualification (experienced associates pre-bar also welcome to apply)
- Experience gained in real estate transactions at reputable law firms
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and drafting skills
- Commercial minded individual
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively as part of a high caliber team
If you are interested in the position, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.