Our client, a reputable law firm, is looking for a legal professional to join their Budapest office to serve their growing Chinese-speaking client and investor base. As the primary point of contact to the clients, you will handle diverse legal topics and engage in intriguing cases.
Ideally, you will possess:
- A law degree (law students are welcome to apply)
- Proficiency in Chinese and English (Hungarian is a plus)
- Prior experience in law firms and/or multinational companies is advantageous
- Project, case, or client management experience is desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and friendly personality with a strong work ethic
This role offers an opportunity for legal professionals with fluent Chinese language skills, a desire to take on new challenges, and a desire to work and develop in an international environment. The position may be tailored to fit the selected candidate’s background, experience, and capabilities. Our client is open to engaging someone on both full-time or part-time basis.
If you are interested, please reach out and send your CV in confidence to Jasmin at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.