A fast growing, reputable law firm that serves both international and local clients across a broad spectrum of industry sectors are currently seeking an experienced Corporate M&A and Capital Markets lawyer. The successful candidate will join a team of highly ranked lawyers and market leading experts in their Budapest offices. They will also be exposed to challenging cases and work on high profile transactions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification, ideally with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Experience gained in corporate and M&A at a reputable local or international firm
- Ability to manage transactions
- Experience in capital markets is a big advantage
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active attitude, client centric with high work ethic
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity for highly driven lawyers who seek continuous career progression and would like to work in fast paced, international environment.
If you recognize yourself in the description, please don’t hesitate to send your CV to Dorottya Eros at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.