An international company present in the CEE region in the technology sector, is seeking a legal advisor to join their team in Bucharest. The legal advisor will offer advice on contracts, commercial, corporate & and employment matters. They will also be responsible for drafting and reviewing communications with business partners and public authorities, and assisting internal departments in achieving corporate objectives that are in compliance with applicable laws and policies.
- Law degree with excellent academic records
- At least 3 years of relevant experience from an in-house position (preferably technology industry)
- Fluent English language skills
- Team oriented mindset, collaboration skills
- Results-driven with a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple, high-priority projects
This is an excellent opportunity for an in-house lawyer to become part of a successful, fast growing team. If you recognize yourself in the description and are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.