Our client, a top international law firm that serves both international and domestic clientele is currently looking for a Legal Assistant to join their growing and upbeat offices in Budapest to manage and provide full administrational support for the legal team, including leaders.
The Legal Assistant will become a key members of the practice group, assisting with the smooth and efficient daily operation and the successful work of partners, senior lawyers and associates across a wide range of issues.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Composing and editing legal documents, contracts, presentations, correspondence
- Organizing meetings, travel arrangements, handling phone calls
- Providing financial support: handling billing, financial administration and reporting
- Coordinating and liaising with the finance, business services and risk & compliance departments for various administrative matters
- Keeping contact with clients, public notaries, external translators and suppliers
- Managing mail and operational equipment
- At least 2 years of relevant experience gained at a law firm or a multinational company
- Experience with managing suppliers and working effectively across cultures is desired
- Strong organizational and self-management skills
- Proficiency in MS tools; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and spoken
- Professional, confident, positive attitude with high work ethic
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible nature
- Pro-active with the ability to build connections and gain trust with colleagues
We are looking for a hard working Legal Assistant who would be motivated to join a fast-paced international law firm where both personal and professional development is encouraged.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to send your CV in English to Dorottya at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.