Our client, one of the largest multinational companies in the world is currently looking for a Legal Counsel to join their expanding Budapest office. The new hire will handle a variety of matters with a focus on general corporate and commercial issues. The attorney will provide legal support for the corporation, its clients in their Shared Service Centers and its affiliates in CEE for projects and operations as needed throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification (candidates either before or currently taking the bar exams are also welcome to apply)
- Around 3-5 years of work experience gained at reputable firms and/or multinational companies
- Experience gained in corporate and commercial law
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (other languages, such as German or French are considered a plus)
- Ability to work effectively with a highly diverse, global law department
- Strong research, drafting, communication and analytical skills
- Practical mindset, flexible and positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers who are eager to work in a challenging international environment where both personal and professional development and growth is encouraged.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Dorottya, at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.