Our client, a dynamic and growing company in the technology industry with an Estonian branch is seeking a new team member for their Tallinn office.
The legal counsel will be responsible for drafting and reviewing commercial and corporate contracts and other documents from a legal perspective, as well as support negotiations. In addition, the lawyer will work on regulatory, personal data and litigation legal work as well.
- Law degree
- 2-5 years of relevant legal experience
- Experience from an international law firm or company is highly desired
- Ability to engage and communicate legal issues in clear and coherent manner
- Fluent Estonian and English language skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Open-minded, flexible personality
- Precise, detail oriented and ability to handle tight deadlines
If you think this could be the next step in your career, please send your CV in English to Dorka at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.