Our client, a multinational company, is currently looking for a dedicated counsel for litigation, consumer and competition law. As a Legal Manager you will be responsible for all litigation files, authority investigations and administrative proceedings.
- Oversee and manage all litigation files, including consumer affairs and administrative proceedings
- Develop and execute a litigation strategy in line with the company’s goals and objectives
- Manage and coordinate external counsel across 20+ jurisdictions working on consumer matters, administrative proceedings and litigation files
- Act as the main point of contact for the Customer Experience team
- Represent the company in administrative hearings, litigation and/or the overseeing of such representation through external counsel
- Serve as the point of contact for regulatory authorities and administrative bodies
- Law degree with around 5 years of work experience
- Experience gained in litigation and administrative proceedings, and dealing with regulatory authorities
- Fluent professional English both written and spoken
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Ability to prioritize and structure work independently
- Excellent organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to travel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Jasmin at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.