Our client, a European energy company with a strong, growing international presence is currently looking for an M&A legal counsel to join their expanding team in Budapest.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participating in international M&A transactions and negotiations (strategic investment, acquisitions; mergers; joint ventures; etc.) from NDA to integration
- Managing M&A related documents (e.g. NDAs, LoIs and NBOs)
- Advising on various other legal matters that arise during the day-to-day operations
- Engaging and coordinating external legal counsels
- Supporting the Group General Counsel with corporate law matters
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- University degree in law (Bar exam considered an asset)
- 2+ years of experience in M&A gained at a reputable law firm or energy company
- Cross border M&A experience is a big advantage
- Fluent English language skills is a must
- Solid drafting and negotiating skills, along with a business-oriented and pragmatic approach
- Team spirit with the capacity to work in a fast moving, dynamic and demanding environment
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to reach out and send your CV to Jasmin at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.