Our clients, reputable international law firms, are currently looking for partner level lawyers or potential teams to join and strengthen their growing Budapest offices. Due to their expansion, they are open to all major practice areas including; Corporate M&A (most preferred), Banking & Finance, Real estate, Employment, IP/IT, TMT, among others.
The Partner will be responsible for managing clients, coordinating projects, taking part in business development initiatives and contributing to the overall further development of the firm.
The Partner shall possess the following:
- Hungarian Bar qualification with at least 7+ years PQE
- Extensive work experience gained at a recognized local, or top tier international law firm
- Fluent Hungarian and English communication and negotiation skills
- Strong client/project management experience with excellent negotiation skills
- Business savvy with leadership, business development skills
- Energetic, positive, can-do attitude with a cooperative and client centric mindset
- Portable business is desired
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch in complete confidence with Jasmin, at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.