Our client, an international law firm is currently looking for senior, partner level lawyers or team to join their growing Budapest offices. Due to their expansion, they are open to all major practice areas including; corporate M&A, Banking & Finance, Real estate, Employment, IP/IT, TMT, etc.
The Partner will be responsible for managing projects and clients, overseeing the work of team members, taking part in business development initiatives and contributing to the further development of the firm.
- Hungarian Bar qualification with 7+ years PQE
- Extensive experience gained at recognized local or top tier international law firms
- Fluent Hungarian and English communication and negotiation skills
- Strong case management experience, independent drafting, documenting and negotiating skills
- Business savvy with leadership, business development skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with a cooperative and client centric mindset
- Some portable business is desired
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch in complete confidence with Jasmin, at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.