Our client, is one of the leading European law firms, internationally renowned with offices in over ten countries and a global network of top ranked law firms. They are currently looking for a senior/partner level lawyer to join their Budapest offices, to head and further build their corporate M&A practice groups.
The Partner will be responsible for managing existing and new clients, will lead and coordinate projects and transactions with the support of team members, will mentor and supervise the work of junior colleagues, will actively take part in business development initiatives and contribute to the further development of the practice and firm.
They will be expected to have:
- Hungarian bar qualification with at least 8+ years PQE
- Extensive corporate and M&A experience gained at other reputable law firms
- Solid project, client management experience with outstanding leadership and negotiating skills
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills (German considered a plus)
- Business savvy with strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Client centric with excellent business development skills
- Positive, can-do attitude with a cooperative mindset
- Portable business is desired
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior/partner level lawyer who would be eager to take on a new challenge and join an international, growing law firm. If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch in complete confidence with Jasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.