Are you looking to advance your career in Talent Acquisition? Metis is a growing, international boutique recruitment agency that supports international companies and reputable law firms in finding the best suited professionals in the legal and technology industry.
We are now looking for a motivated Recruitment Coordinator to support our team and recruitment projects as a subcontractor.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant higher educational background and some practical experience
- Ambition and genuine motivation to develop your career in the recruitment field
- Research and critical thinking skills
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
- Fluent and coherent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Other European languages are a plus (especially Nordic languages)
- Ability to take ownership over tasks and have a pro-active way of working is a must
- Positive attitude, self-driven, detail oriented and highly reliable
- Ability to cooperate as a freelancer
What will you be doing?
You will help us find, select, and attract top professionals who are most suited for our open positions in the legal and technology industry.
The opportunity will be tailored to your professional motivations and existing skill set and experience. As we a small company, there is room to develop, as well as gain insight into several functions.
More specifically, you will take part in:
- Extensive market research both for talent and business intelligence
- Candidate sourcing, selection, and correspondence
- Candidate attraction and engagement
- Support the overall recruitment process to ensure successful project management
- Database management and other administration tasks
- And more, depending on your motivations…
Why this opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious professional to cooperate with us on the long term and grow with us. We offer a flexible and engaging work environment that is built on trust.
As this is a freelance opportunity, hours are flexible and to be discussed. We will provide you with mentoring and guidance to aid in your professional development.
Location: Preferably you are in Budapest, Hungary. However, we are open to other European/Nordic locations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.