A local firm is currently looking for experienced lawyers to join their team in Budapest as a generalist senior lawyer, to advise their domestic and multinational clients across several fields of law. The ideal candidate will have experience in at least a few of the following fields: corporate, commercial law, M&A, private equity, labour law, real estate, fiduciary/trust law, capital markets, IP and GDPR.
- Hungarian bar qualification with 2+ yrs PQE (less experienced attorneys are also welcome to apply)
- Relevant work experience gained in some of the above listed fields
- Experience gained at a multinational company or reputable law firm serving international clients
- Fluency in Hungarian and English – both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Ability to manage cases and clients independently
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Reliable, with strong work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced lawyers to join a growing firm, face new challenges and further progress in their career. To apply, please don’t hesitate to send your CV in English to Dorottya at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.