Our client, a local reputable firm is currently looking for experienced mid to senior level lawyers to join their growing team in Budapest. The successful candidate will be responsible for advising their domestic and multinational clients across several fields of law and is expected to have gained experience in at least a couple of the following fields of law: corporate, commercial law, M&A, private equity, labor law, real estate, fiduciary/trust law, capital markets, IP and GDPR.
- Hungarian bar qualification
- Ideally, 2+ years post qualification experience (freshly bar qualified lawyers are also welcome to apply)
- Relevant work experience gained in some of the above listed fields of law
- Experience gained at a multinational company or reputable law firms serving international clients
- Fluency in Hungarian and English – both verbal and written
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Ability to manage cases and clients independently (with support and supervision when needed)
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Reliable, with strong work ethic
To apply, please don’t hesitate to send your CV in English to Dorottya at; firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.