Our client, a leading real estate development company in the CEE region, is currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their growing legal department in Budapest. There is a possibility to grow and transition into a leading role, to oversee the legal team as Head of Legal.
The Senior Legal Counsel will be mainly responsible for providing full-scale support to the Business Development department (especially with leasing of properties), support the property management and Construction team by advising, negotiating and drafting agreements and will also participate in acquisitions. The new hire will also be expected to coordinate with external service provides, translate documents and monitor regulatory issues and ensure compliance with internal procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Hungarian bar qualification, ideally with 3-4 years post qualification experience
- Real estate law experience gained at a reputable law firm, or at a real estate developer or construction company
- Understanding of acquisitions (share and asset deals) preferred
- Experience in construction law is an advantage
- Strong drafting, negotiation and leadership skills
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills, both written and spoken
- High level of independence with the ability to work well in a team
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills with a pro-active, positive attitude
- License, own vehicle
The successful candidate will be offered:
- The possibility to join a market leading, growing company that offers real challenges, meaningful work and career progression
- Competitive salary with additional reimbursement of commuting costs
- To become part of a smaller, dynamic team in a modern and quiet work environment
- Work life balance with home office possibility
If you are interested in this position, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and send your CV in English to Jasmin at; email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.