Our client, an international company in the financial services, is looking for an experienced legal counsel to join their office in Tallinn. As a key member of the team, the legal counsel will take a proactive role in developing contracting, compliance processes and best practices that enable and accelerate the growth of the business. They will also manage contracts, provide general legal advice and be actively involved in negotiations.
- University degree in law
- Minimum five years of work experience, either in-house or private practice
- Relevant in-house experience is an advantage
- Great problem solving and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and deliver on time
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in Estonian and/or Russian and English
If you have a growth-oriented mindset and are interested in the position, please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.