Nortal, a multinational, strategic change and technology company is now looking for a Talent Partner to join their People team in Finland. The company has over 14 offices in 10 countries across the globe, five of which are in Finland including Helsinki, Turku and Oulu.
Your goal would be to manage recruitment projects, focus on smooth processes and candidate experience to find and select top talent to help the company succeed. You will have a talented team behind you to work and collaborate with.
What would you do?
- Manage end-to-end recruitment projects
- Interview and assess candidates to ensure the right fit for each role and team
- Ensure the correct implementation and execution of recruitment processes for versatile roles, including high volume of technical roles
- Work closely and coordinate with hiring managers, act as a key point of contact and advisor
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience, building the company’s talent pipelines
- Coordinate interview schedules, agreements and manage signing processes
- Reflect and improve on recruitment processes together with TA team and internal stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Several years (3+) of recruitment experience, including technical recruitment (in-house or agency)
- People person who can connect to both candidates and internal stakeholders at all levels alike
- Project management and organizational skills to ensure smooth processes and timely delivery
- Experience with technical roles
- Pro-active nature with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
Why this role?
The company has helped to digitalize and transform countries’ tech scene and has been a part of the Finnish IT history for years, working with both public and private players. You would have the opportunity to do impactful work with down to earth people who are passionate about what they do.
The right cultural fit, motivations, and willingness to develop is just as important for the team as your existing skill set. Honesty, communication, and teamwork are highly valued. Some of the company benefits include:
- Market Competitive salary package
- Flexible hours and remote work, hybrid model
- Sports and culture benefit, Lunch benefits, and other benefits
- Comprehensive Growth and Development opportunities
- Strong focus on employee Health & Well-Being
- Additional perks
If you are interested and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to get in touch and send your Resume to Jasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.